The award honours a vendor that has demonstrated noteworthy commitment to developing and growing the SOHO and SMB networking segment through business development initiatives, broad product breadth and solid partner enablement programmes.
In 600 words or less (total) please answer the following 5 questions:
- Describe the company’s overall contribution to business and channel development in KSA in terms of product breadth and development, channel marketing initiatives and, service and product support to partners
- Explain the company’s overall channel offerings and commitment to partners, market investments and development initiatives, partner training, certification and partner specialisation, deal registration and demand generation schemes
- Why does the company deserve the award in this category?
- What are some of the key attributes that have allowed the company to demonstrate channel leadership in business development, channel & marketing development, service & support and solid channel commitment in the past 12 months?
- What pressing channel problems or challenges were successfully overcome in 2016?
Nominations are not based on votes but on the quality of one single nomination per category/company. Judges will take into consideration entries that utilise the full word count.
Entry submissions may be accompanied by supporting documentation, such as testimonials, references and published articles. These should be collated into a single PDF document and submitted online with your nomination.